LEADERSHIP BEGINS WITH MOTIVATION
BRINGING JOY BACK INTO THE WORKPLACE
Get ready to move! This keynote is the basis for Danny’s top-selling book, Leadership Begins with Motivation. Discover great ways to motivate the struggling and under-achieving individuals within your organization, as Danny takes you through “Maslow’s Social Hierarchy of Needs” in this highly-engaging, fun and thought-provoking presentation. He’ll remind everyone in the audience of their importance by showing them how to laugh, sing, dance and play in order to bring the joy back into the workplace.
This highly inspirational yet immensely practical presentation will provide your people strategies to gain more satisfaction from work by:
- considering best practices of leaders across diverse fields;
- examining what motivates your people; and
- building up your people’s confidence, knowledge, and skills.
“If you need to HIT A HOME RUN selecting a speaker, then you need to CHOOSE DR. DANNY BRASSELL. His unique perspective is not only engaging and entertaining but educates in a way that translates into HIGH VALUE FOR YOUR AUDIENCE. Your audience will love the creative, high-energy way his stories communicate an important message, leaving everyone wanting for more. Choose Danny, and your audience will be the benefactor of A TRULY MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE.”
–Richard L. Davis, CEO & President, Arbor Scientia Group
SUCCESS BEGINS WITH MOTIVATION
BACK TO THE BASICS
It takes a special person to lead. Every day presents new challenges, and our attitudes and expectations shape our success. Join Danny as he shares a fast-paced, humorous and motivational keynote designed to show you how you make a difference in the lives of everyone you encounter. From teaching preschoolers to rocket scientists, Danny shares his own trials and tribulations as well as why he loves to inspire others to reach higher. You’ll learn his secret to good leadership and leave feeling invigorated.
This highly engaging, entertaining and educational keynote address will empower attendees to:
- increase productivity without sacrificing fun;
- improve concentration and efficiency;
- identify personal and professional strengths & needs; and
- influence others by creating environments that promote risk-taking and engage everyone.
Today’s business, corporate, and association audiences are savvier than ever. They don’t want a standup comic, a renowned author or even a published expert with a doctoral degree – they want them all! With Danny, you get all three!
5 REASONS WHY BUSINESSES, CORPORATIONS & ASSOCIATIONS LOVE BOOKING DANNY…
1. Proven Strategies for Success: Danny’s clients experience results both personally and professionally. His strategies have been proven through his own success with students of all ages, backed up with extensive research and supported by results achieved by his audiences.
2. Experienced Speaker (Makes Your Job Easier): Danny has delivered over 2,000 motivational presentations and seminars at conferences, meetings and other events worldwide. Today, Danny delivers over 100 requested motivational presentations a year.
3. Dynamic Speaker: Your audience will laugh, learn and be inspired!
4. Life-Transforming Message: Following the strategies Danny presents, one’s life can be changed forever. He has the unique ability to bring out the best in organizations and individuals.
5. Value: When you book Danny you get:
Valuable Information (Your group will receive information that provides lasting value)
Action Steps (Practical ideas that can be used immediately for improved results)
Lasting Impact (Danny’s presentations focus on results that last a lifetime)
Useful Strategies and Solutions (Relevant to your group’s challenges, needs and goals)
Easy to Work with (Danny will be the easiest speaker you have ever had to work with)
“Danny has a tremendous amount of positive energy that permeates the audience. He really knows his material and has command of a huge quantity of information. So, when you go to hear him be ready to be alert, write quickly, laugh lots and leave brimming with new ideas. I highly recommend Danny as a top-notch speaker.”
–Francie Yeager, Conference Planner, SDE